Crisp County Sheriff reports
May 25, 2018
- At approximately 10:00 a.m. Investigators met with the complainant in reference to some unknown person(s) writing fraudulent checks from the business, Striplings General Store.
- Deputies responded to the Citgo at 411 East 1st Street in Arabi in reference to a theft.
- At approximately 2:12 p.m. Deputies were dispatched to 13879 South Coney Road in reference to the complainant hitting her dog with her vehicle.
May 26, 2018
- Central advised to make contact with the complainant at 146 Sills Drive in reference to her grandson being threatened.
- Deputies arrested Gregory Alan Little of Augusta, Ga. for DUI-alcohol less safe.
May 27, 2018
- At approximately 5:31 p.m. Deputies responded to 191 Floyd Road in reference to a criminal trespass.
- Deputies responded to the 500 Block of 22nd Avenue West in reference to an assault.
- At 5:40 a.m. Deputies responded to 671 Georgia Highway 33 in reference to an unresponsive driver in a vehicle stationary in the roadway. As a result of the traffic stop the driver, Geteyvius Kwitez Jicks of Sylvester, Ga. was arrested for failure to maintain lane, improper stopping on roadway, and DUI-driving under the influence of alcohol.
- At approximately 10:23 a.m., Deputies were dispatched to 110 Cedar Lake Drive in reference to a theft.
- Deputies responded to 452 East 1st Street in Arabi in reference to a theft.
- At 1:46 p.m. Deputies responded to 218 Swift Creek Road in reference to a criminal trespass complaint.
- Deputies responded to 715 East 23rd Avenue East in reference to harassing communications.
May 28, 2018
- Deputies made contact with the complainant at 1282 Coney Road South in reference to a possible theft of a vehicle.
May 29, 2018
- Deputies made contact with the complainant at 2006 South 7th Street in reference to criminal damage to property.
- At 10:55 a.m. Deputies spoke with the complainant via telephone who was out of town in reference to an entering auto complaint that occurred at 827 Georgia Highway 33.
- Deputies made contact with the complainant at 1215 East 16th Avenue (Walmart) that reported that an unknown suspect stole $2810.00 worth of items from the Walmart.
May 30, 2018
- Deputies stopped a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe for a traffic offense. As a result of the stop, the driver, Arthur Eugene Ratliff of New Orleans, La. was arrested for several traffic offenses, along with identity fraud, financial transaction card fraud and forgery, and several other charges.
May 31, 2018
- Deputies responded to 503 West 21st Avenue in reference to meter tampering.
- Deputies responded to 705 West 28th Avenue in reference to meter tampering.
- Deputies responded to the Country Store at 1335 Ga. Hwy 257 North in reference to terroristic threats.
June 1, 2018
- Deputies responded to 3897 Hwy. 280 East, in reference to locating a wanted person. Heather Leigh Register of 3891 Hwy. 280 East was arrested for obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers.
- The complainant reported to the Crisp County Sheriff’s Office that her identity was stolen.
June 4, 2018
- Deputies responded to 3124 Pateville Road in reference to a theft of John Deere Gator, utility vehicle.
- Deputies were dispatched to the 1200 block of Highway 257 in reference to a stolen vehicle.