Lunch is served
Published 12:10 pm Monday, March 16, 2020
Crisp School System provides lunches to students during precautionary closure
Free lunches are being distributed to Crisp County students at a variety of locations throughout the community today. If you have a public school student who needs a lunch today or during the upcoming day that schools are closed as a precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you can pick up a lunch at the following locations between noon at 1 p.m.:
1. Blackshear Place Center 1001 Blackshear Rd.
2. C C Shearer (Drayton) 1101 McClendon Court,
3. Clara Scott 213 N. 13th St
4. Cordele Dispatch 306 West 13th Ave
5. First Methodist Church 302 E 12 Ave
6. Greater Morris Tabernacle Baptist Church 705 N. Joe Wright Drive
7. J. W. Williams Funeral Home 407 W. 17th Ave
8. Sunset Homes 509 W 22nd Ave
School nutritionists are also delivering meals via bus. The following five bus routes will run through the county to provide lunches:
1. BUS ROUTE for Arabi City area
11:30 – 12:00 bus will park in lot next to Dollar General.
2. 1 MAIN STOP HWY 280 East Crisp Homes area
3. 3 STOPS Hwy 257 and Tremont Rd.
12:00-12:30 at Sharon Church
12:35-1:00 at Church at Tremont Rd and Twin Pines
4. 2 STOPS Omar Heights and Meadow Park
12:00-1:00 will then go to Omar Heights Baptist Church
5. 3 STOPS Brown Chapel on 28th Ave 12:00-12:20 to Rosewood 12:20-12:40
to Pateville Estates 12:40-1:00