Crisp Regional updates visitation policy
On Wednesday, officials at Crisp Regional Hospital announced new updates to its visitation policy:
“For your protection, we have updated our visitation policy and are temporarily limiting hospital and clinic visitation.
- Only one visitor will be allowed per hospital patient at a time.
- Only one visitor should accompany patients seeking treatment in clinic, physician offices and ERs.
- Children under 18 will only be allowed in CRH facilities to receive healthcare, not to accompany or visit a patient.
- If you have a fever, cough, body aches or a sore throat, please do no visit hospital until you have been symptom free-free for 24 hours.
- Visitors should use hand gel when entering the hospital to minimize the spread of germs.
- For the latest updates and guidelines, go to CDC.gov.”