4-H Paper Clover is Back!

Published 9:57 am Friday, April 19, 2024

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

By Sarah Brown – Managing Editor

Crisp County 4-H and Tractor Supply are hosting their spring paper clover campaign from April 24th thru May 5th. All funds raised help to support local 4-H kids to attend camp, receive scholarships, and leadership activities.

Tractor Supply and 4-H Partnership

Tractor Supply proudly began their partnership with 4-H in 2010 and we have since helped raise over $20 million through the Paper Clover fundraisers. The success of these campaigns has impacted over 80,000 students by providing them with hands-on learning experiences through projects in STEM, agriculture, healthy living, and civic engagement.

100% of funds raised through the two Paper Clover fundraisers directly benefit 4-H and the kids and teems they work with – 90% of donations directly support 4-H youth in the state it was raised, and the remaining 10% supports national 4-H programming.