Crisp County Pre-K registration underway
Published 11:14 am Wednesday, July 6, 2016
CORDELE — Registration is being held at Crisp County Pre-K, located at 802 East 24th Avenue. The registration process takes approximately one hour. It is suggested that parents bring something to entertain their child while waiting. Crisp County Pre-K staff will do their best to keep wait times to a minimum.
Upon arrival for registration parents/guardians are asked to park in the front parking lot and come to the office. The child being registered for school must be in attendance for the registration process. To be eligible for Pre-K your child must be 4-years old on or before September 4, 2016. To schedule an appointment please contact Jane Ramsey at (229)276-3410. The school is open Monday through Friday 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
To register your child you will need to bring the following items:
• Your child – for speech and language pre-screening
• Proof of age of child – birth certificate, passport, hospital record of live birth, green card, pink card or federal I-94 card.
• Child’s Social Security Card – you must bring the card.
• Current Immunization Record – for #3231
• Ear/Eye/Dental record – Form #3300 or if the child is not yet 4-years old, it can be presented when the child turns 4.
• Proof of Address – Utility bill (electric or water), house phone bill, cable or satellite bill, rent, lease or mortgage agreement, current homeowner’s insurance statement with physical address listed, current property tax statement. NOTE: If you currently live with another family a third-person affidavit of residency is required. This affidavit must be signed in the prescence of a notary public (provided by the school) by the parent or legal guardian as well as the legal owner or lessor of the property where the student and parent reside in addition to a current utility statement. If you fall into this category, please make sure they are physically present with you on this date.
• Public Assistance if receiving – Food Stamp Card, Medicaid, WellCare, TANF or SSI.
• Picture ID – only a legal guardian or parent may register the child for Pre-K.
The school will NOT be able to register your child without the above documentation. If you have any questions contact the front office at (229)276-3410 or email email@example.com.