Crisp County Sheriff reports
February 4, 2018
- Deputies responded to 169 Lake Park Drive in reference to an entering auto.
- Deputies spoke with the complainant at 361 Fish Hatchery Road in reference to a stalking case.
February 5, 2018
- The Crisp County Sheriff’s Office was notified at MASACO, Inc. in reference to a burglary, $3137 in items were taken.
- The victim at 193 Lake Park Drive where items were taken out of the vehicle.
February 7, 2018
- Deputies responded to 570 Penia Road North in reference to an entering auto.
- Crisp County Sheriff’s Office personnel attempted to conduct a traffic stop on a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado, green in color, but the driver, Malcolm Jamal Mobley of 607 West 22nd Avenue, Apt. E, Cordele. The vehicle was later determined to be stolen and impounded by Fraser’s Wrecker Service.
February 8, 2018
- Deputies responded to 711 Owens Street in reference to theft of services from Crisp County Power Commission.
- Deputies responded to 114 Medlock Avenue to make a report on internet crimes.
- Deputies were dispatched to 118 Thrush Street in reference to harassing communications.
February 9, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to Marvaie, 156 Seedling Drive in reference to Criminal Trespass.
- Deputies were dispatch to 250 West Road in reference to a theft.
February 11, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to 169 Brantre Road in reference to terroristic threats.