Crisp County Sheriff Reports
March 4, 2018
- Deputies responded to 1781 Tremont Road in reference to an entering auto.
March 5, 2018
- Deputies responded to 1538 East 20th Avenue, Apt. B, in reference to a theft.
- The complainant at 1048 Antioch Road went to the Sheriff’s Office to report a possible theft.
- Deputies stopped a 2003 Nissan Murano for speeding in Crisp County. The deputy made a passenger side approach to the vehicle and immediately noticed the odor of marijuana. A search of the vehicle was done. The deputy located a handgun, suspected marijuana, and other items. Arrested was Simeon Joseph Knowles of Lithonia, GA, charges were speeding in excess of maximum limits, driving without a valid drivers license and marijuana-possession less than 1 oz., also arrested was Tiffany Chantel Rutledge of Palm Beach, Fl. She was charged with Marijuana-possession of less than 1 oz., theft by receiving stolen property-felony, and receipt, possession or transfer of firearm.
March 6, 2018
- Deputies responded to 2013 Pateville Road in reference to a possible criminal trespass.
- Deputies responded to made contact with the complainant at 606 West 13th Avenue in reference to harassing communications that occurred in the city limits of Cordele.
- Deputies responded to 605 East 1st Street in reference to a theft.
March 8, 2018
- Deputies responded to the Perlis Truck Stop located at 397 Rockhouse Road in reference to a possible entering auto.
March 9, 2018
- The victim at 122 Lakeview Drive reported to the Crisp County Sheriff’s Office that his identity had been stolen. The victim provided several documents showing two unauthorized accounts in collection status on his credit report.
- Deputies made contact with the complainant at 1116 East 24th Avenue by phone in reference to an alleged assault that occurred on December 2, 2016.
March 11, 2018
- Deputies stopped a vehicle that a lookout was given on due to reckless driving. The driver was arrested on multiple charges. Anslee Teyler Boyle of Valdosta, GA was arrested for DUI-Alcohol/controlled substance present, driving while license suspended, tag light required.