Crisp County Sheriff reports
March 15, 2018
- The complainant at 167 West Road went to the Crisp County Sheriff’s Office to report a fraud. She advised that she had purchased several gift cards in attempt to pay the United States Government for her Tax Activation Fee.
March 16, 2018
- The complainant reported she lost her purse at the Dollar Tree and within an hour, her credit cards were being used at Wal-Mart and the local Chevron station.
March 18, 2018
- Deputies responded to the Cordele Police Department in reference to a theft that occurred at 727 Dockwieler Road North.
March 19, 2018
- Deputies responded to 161 Harper Road in reference to a possible assault that occurred.
March 20, 2018
- Deputies stopped a 1995 Pontiac Bonneville, green in color for a defective equipment violation.
- Deputies made contact with the complainant at 183 Holcomb Road in reference to harassing communication.
- Deputies made contact with the complainant at 2627 Hwy 41 South in reference to a disturbance. Colby Daniel Pheil of 2647 Culpepper Road was arrested for Criminal trespass and theft by taking-misdemeanor.
March 21, 2018
- Deputies responded to 405 East 4th Avenue in reference to a possible theft of medication.
March 22, 2018
- Deputies stopped a white in color Expedition for a passenger exposing himself to traffic going down the roadway. The driver, Michael Eugene Crawley of 204 Vernon Street, Atoka, TN was arrested for DUI and possession of open alcohol container.
- Deputies responded to 2201 East 16th Avenue (Pilot Travel Center) in reference to a fraud.
March 23, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to the 1000 block of East 28th Avenue in reference to harassing communications.
- Crisp County Sheriff’s personnel was called to South 7th Street in reference to a criminal trespass.
- Deputies responded to 1277 Coney Road South in reference to terroristic threats.
March 24, 2018
- Deputies responded to 393 Macedonia Church Road in reference to a disturbance.
- Deputies responded to 1997 Royal Road in reference to a criminal trespass.
- Deputies responded to 98 Aberdeen Circle in reference to an entering auto.
March 25, 2018
- Deputies responded to 91 Aberdeen Circle in reference to an entering auto.