Crisp County Sheriff’s Reports 03/23 through 04/01
March 23, 2018
- Deputies responded to 63 Aberdeen Circle in reference to a theft.
- Deputies were dispatched to 103 Thrush Street in reference to theft of medication.
March 26, 2018
- Complainant from Ambassador Personnel called and advised that they received notification of two fraudulent checks.
March 27, 2018
- Deputies stopped a 2017 Ford F250 for a traffic violation. As a result of the stop, Phillip Slade Ellis of Cordele was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of open container and other traffic offenses.
March 28, 2018
- Deputies responded to 397 Rockhouse Road in reference to a possible entering auto.
- Deputies responded to 123 Virginia Street in reference to a theft.
- Deputies responded to Heritage Oaks Apartments at 811 Broad Street, Apt. A in reference to an entering auto.
March 29, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to 143 Oak Park Drive in reference to terroristic threats.
- Deputies were dispatched to the Plantation House in reference to a gas drive off.
March 30, 2018
- Deputies responded to 709 Stewart Avenue in reference to a possible criminal trespass.
- Deputies responded to 1712 South 10th Street in reference to a disturbance between a brother and sister. The female, Jarmiah Briannia Burks was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- Deputies responded to 700 District Line Road to a possible theft.
April 1, 2018
- Deputies responded to 1335 Hwy. 257 (Country Store) in reference to a security inspection.
By Erica O’Neal, Managing Editor The parent engagement event on Friday, April 6 began with a student performance. Kindergartners danced... read more