Crisp County Sheriff’s Reports April 15 through April 21
April 15, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to the 800 block of Arabi Warwick Road in reference to damage to property complaint.
- Deputies were dispatched to 3313 Old Hatley Road in reference to a stolen vehicle complaint.
April 16, 2018
- Deputies responded to 609 West 25th Avenue in reference to an unruly juvenile. The Suspect was later arrested and taken to the Crisp County Detention Center where he was charged with Obstruction of Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Conduct.
- Deputies stopped a 2006 Ford Five Hundred for a traffic violation. As a result of the investigation, the driver, Olvera Ivan Pineda of Arabi, GA was arrested for DUI-Less Safe Alcohol, two counts of DUI-Endangering a child, child restraint violation, and speeding.
- Deputies responded to 511 North Cedar Creek Road in reference to a possible theft.
April 17, 2018
*Deputies made contact with a suspicious vehicle in the 100 block of GA Hwy. 300 South. During the traffic stop Brittany Denise Ross of Thomasville, GA and Tyler Symone Williams of Bainbridge, GA were arrested for Disorderly Conduct.
- Deputies responded to 612 25th Avenue West in reference to a theft of a power meter.
April 18, 2018
- While deputies were on a special detail in Sunset Homes, they made contact with Roscy Unteal Dennis of Cordele and Cerrick Keonna Dennis also of Cordele. As a result of the investigation, Roscy Dennis was arrested for Driving while License Suspended and Cerrick Dennis was arrested for Marijuana possession less than one once and Giving false name, address or birthdate to law.
April 19, 2018
- Deputies responded to 407 West 6th Avenue, Apt B in reference to meter tampering.
- Deputies responded to 412 West 8th Avenue West in reference to meter tampering.
- Deputies made contact with the complainant at 401 North 9th Street in reference to a theft.
- Deputies responded to 434 Fenn Road in reference to an entering auto.
April 20, 2018
- Deputies responded to 210 North 13th Street in reference to a missing meter from a vacant residence.
April 21, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to 1014 South 10th Street in reference to a Disturbance that resulted in a theft.
- Deputies were dispatched to 283 North Penia Road in reference to a damaged property complaint.