Crisp County Sheriff Reports April 23 through April 30
April 23, 2018
- Deputies responded to 138 Ruby Street in reference to a disturbance.
- Deputies were dispatched to 214 Elbert Road in reference to an entering auto complaint.
- Deputies responded to 237 Drayton Lane in reference to an entering auto.
April 24, 2018
- Deputies responded to 1458 GA. Hwy. 257 in reference to a burglary report.
- Deputies responded to 907 Listonia Road in reference to harassing phone calls and text messages.
- Deputies responded to 243 Drayton Road in reference to an entering auto case.
April 25, 2018
- Deputies responded to 102 Grandview Place in reference to a possible theft.
- At approximately 10:39 a.m. deputies stopped a White Mazda SUV for speeding in Crisp County, Georgia. The odor of marijuana was detected while speaking with the occupants of the vehicle. A search of the vehicle was done and several items related to fraudulent activity were recovered along with drugs. Kenyon M. Eppinger of College Park, GA was arrested for Marijuana-possess less than 1 ounce, forgery of a financial transaction card and theft of lost or mislaid property-Felony, also arrested was Curtis Cortez Ferguson of Jonesboro, GA for Speeding in excess of maximum limits, forgery of a financial transaction card and alter, sale, distribute, etc. identification.
- Deputies responded to 3891 US Hwy 280 East in reference to a fraud.
April 26, 2018
- Investigators responded to Colony Bank for the purpose of taking a report of a forgery that occurred on March 7, 2018. The case is under investigation.
- Deputies spoke to the complainant at 2002 Central Avenue in reference to a theft.
April 27, 2018
- Deputies responded to lake Blackshear Resort in reference to a terroristic threats case.
- Deputies responded to 1215 East 16th Avenue in reference to a sexual assault or peeping tom incident at Wal-Mart.
April 28, 2018
- Deputies were dispatched to 309 West 29th Avenue in reference to a death investigation.
- Deputies conducted a traffic stop on a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 gray in color for weaving over the roadway and also failure to maintain lane. The offender, Juan Miguel Rivera of Cordele was arrested and charged with DUI refusal and Failure to maintain lane.
April 29, 2018
- Deputies responded to 1023 27th Avenue East in reference to a burglary that had already occurred.
April 30, 2018
- Deputies responded to 261 Floyd Road in reference to criminal trespass.