Crisp County Sheriff’s Office Reports May 2 through May 13
Published 10:25 am Wednesday, May 23, 2018
May 2, 2018
- At 5:18 p.m. Deputies spoke with the complainant at 149 West Road in reference to a theft.
May 7, 2018
- At 3:14 p.m. Deputies responded to 115 Cypress Hill Road in reference to a theft.
- At 8:00 a.m. the Crisp County Sheriff’s Office received information from a concerned citizen that the suspect was selling multiple items possibly from Home Depot.
- At 7:00 a.m. Deputies responded at 262 James Road, Arabi in reference to a theft.
May 8, 2018
- At 12:00 p.m. Deputies responded to 2103 Hwy 41 North in reference to a suspicious person.
- At 6:26 a.m. Deputies were dispatched to 611 West 27th Avenue in reference to entering auto, which resulted in the findings of another entering auto at 1707 S. 13th Street.
- At 7:00 a.m. Deputies responded to 2459 Hwy 280 West, campsite 40 in reference to theft of services. Arrested were Miranda Celeste Lafever, Matthew Ray Lafever, and David Matthew Graham all of Cookeville, Tn. for theft of services – misdemeanor.
- At 4:50 p.m. Deputies were dispatched to the 1300 block of South Coney Road in reference to a theft.
May 9, 2018
- At 6:30 p.m. Deputies meet with the Home Depot in reference to a theft by deception.
May 10, 2018
- At 1:30 a.m. Deputies responded to 2207 Sheppard Road in reference to an entering auto.
- At 3:00 p.m. Deputies spoke with the complainant at 167 Old Seville Road in reference to a theft.
- At 11:27 a.m. Deputies were dispatched to 120 Rose Lane in reference to a theft.
May 11, 2018
- At approximately 4:49 p.m. Deputies were dispatched to the Cordele Police Department in reference to a theft that occurred in the county.
May 12, 2018
- At 2:39 p.m. Deputies responded to 715 East 23rd Avenue in reference to harassing text messages.
May 13, 2018
- At 12:10 p.m. Deputies made contact with the complainant at 2106 South 7th Street, Lot 55 in reference to an entering auto.
- At 1:03 a.m. Deputies responded to 198 West Road in reference to harassing communications.