Crisp County Sheriff’s reports August 20-August 26
Published 2:53 pm Friday, August 31, 2018
- At approximately 1:45 p.m., Deputies spoke with the complainant in reference to a theft at Walmart. Candace Lynn Gladney, and Alfred Samuel Gladney both of Cordele were arrested for shoplifting.
- At 3:30 p.m. Deputies spoke with the complainant at 1407 Tremont Road in reference to Fraud.
- At approximately 4:36 a.m., Deputies were dispatched to 116 S. Dorough Road in reference to someone possibly inside the complainant’s residence. Reuben Stephens of Rochelle was arrested for Aggravated Stalking.
- At 2:35 p.m., Deputies were dispatched at 128 Virginia Street in reference to a theft complaint.
- Deputies responded to 148 Sirmons Road in reference to a criminal trespass.
- Deputies stopped a black Chevrolet for a brake light violations. Sakari Bryant of Cordele was arrested for Receipt, Possession or Transfer of Firearms.
- Deputies attempted to stop a black motorcycle (no tag) with a white male driver at the stop sign located at the top of the Georgia 401, exit 104 North bound ramp. The driver fled on the motorcycle and I called off the pursuit, due to wet road conditions, in fear that the driver would bring serious bodily injury or death to himself.
- During a traffic stop Kelvin Paige of Terrant City, AL was arrested for giving false name, address, or birthdate to law, possess, display, use identification of another, and identity fraud.
- Deputies responded to 308 N. 13th Street in reference to a possible trespasser.
- At 10:10 p.m., Deputies were dispatched to 719 West 15th Avenue for a disturbance.
- At approximately 6:07 p.m., Deputies responded to 306 East Rockhouse Road in reference to a possible assault. Danny Mooney of Cordele was arrested for aggravated assault, simple battery, and criminal damage to property-2nd degree.
- Deputies responded to 1007 North 1st Street at 8:02 a.m. in reference to a theft of power case.
- At 9:00 a.m., Deputies responded to 1008 North 3rd Street in reference to a theft complaint.
- Deputies responded to 1571 Antioch Road in reference to harassing communications.
- Deputies responded to 248 1st Street, Arabi in reference to harassing communications.
- Deputies responded to 102 Carson Drive around 5:40 a.m. in reference to an entering auto.
- Deputies responded to 205 West 29th Avenue at 10:04 a.m. in reference to an unknown subject inside an abandoned home.
- Deputies responded to 306 East Rockhouse Road, Lot #18, in reference to a criminal trespass complaint.