Crisp County Power Commission to re-open lobby
The Crisp County Power Commission lobby will re-open on Monday, May 4, 2020, at 8:00 AM.
We have put protective measures in place in an effort to maintain social distancing and to protect the health of our employees and our customers. These measures include:
- All customers are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Customers with a fever or who are feeling sick should not come inside.
- Customers are asked to stay behind the plexiglass shields at all times.
- A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed inside at one time.
- Customers will need to maintain a 6-foot separation between themselves and other customers and employees.
We offer many services by telephone and encourage customers to call us at 229-273-3811 before coming to our office.
We also offer a variety of other options to pay your bill that do not require you to come into our office building including:
- Our mobile app (go to either Apple or Android App Store and search for CCPC)
- Our online customer portal (www.crispcountypower.com)
- 2 Outdoor kiosks
- Drive thru
- Bank draft
- Your bank’s online bill pay feature
We want to thank our customers and our employees for their continued efforts to keep us all safe during this unprecedented time.
The healthcare heroes at Crisp Regional Hospital took a giant step toward the “new normal” of a post-pandemic society today.... read more