Crisp County Power Commission to re-open lobby
Published 9:21 am Friday, May 1, 2020
The Crisp County Power Commission lobby will re-open on Monday, May 4, 2020, at 8:00 AM.
We have put protective measures in place in an effort to maintain social distancing and to protect the health of our employees and our customers. These measures include:
- All customers are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Customers with a fever or who are feeling sick should not come inside.
- Customers are asked to stay behind the plexiglass shields at all times.
- A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed inside at one time.
- Customers will need to maintain a 6-foot separation between themselves and other customers and employees.
We offer many services by telephone and encourage customers to call us at 229-273-3811 before coming to our office.
We also offer a variety of other options to pay your bill that do not require you to come into our office building including:
- Our mobile app (go to either Apple or Android App Store and search for CCPC)
- Our online customer portal (www.crispcountypower.com)
- 2 Outdoor kiosks
- Drive thru
- Bank draft
- Your bank’s online bill pay feature
We want to thank our customers and our employees for their continued efforts to keep us all safe during this unprecedented time.