- Local news
Deputies and police officers, along with Sheriff Billy Hancock escort a local convenience store clerk from an establishment located on 24th Avenue in Cordele.
Local convenience store clerks arrested
Investigators with the Crisp County Sheriff's Office and Cordele Police Department have busied themselves this morning issuing multiple warrants at locations around the city and in Arabi.
- Thunderstorm warning in effect
- Two arrested on drug charges
- Crash claims life of track star
- Vienna designated Purple Heart City
- Local convenience store clerks arrested
- Local Sports
Streaking Braves finding different ways to win
The Braves, finding new ways to create runs, have regained the lead in the NL East with their best two-week stretch of the season.
It’s even more impressive when considering during that period starting pitcher Gavin Floyd had season-ending elbow surgery and power-hitting catcher Evan Gattis was lost indefinitely with a back injury.
- Johnson's HR helps Braves beat Cubs 10-7
- Cougars' Taylor signs ABAC baseball scholarship
- Crisp rec softball team finishes as Distric 3 runner-up
- Crisp Horseshoes Club standings remain tight
- Streaking Braves finding different ways to win
- Online Extras
An alternative diagnosis to ADHD: Schoolchildren need more time to move
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells us that in recent years, there has been a jump in the percentage of young people diagnosed with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, commonly known as ADHD: 7.8 percent in 2003 to 9.5 percent in 2007 to 11 percent in 2011.
- Why it's basically impossible to delete those naked selfies you text
- Can technology help you and your friends choose a restaurant?
- Your child is a natural-born liar
- An alternative diagnosis to ADHD: Schoolchildren need more time to move
The end of 'Two And a Half Men:' Twitter reacts
CBS announced Wednesday that the upcoming 12th season for "Two And a Half Men" would be the show's last. Here is a sampling of reaction to the news on Twitter.
- The joy of losing friends on Facebook
- Amazon introduces Fire TV to challenge Apple in living rooms
- 'Lego Movie' blocks 'RoboCop,' 'About Last Night'
- The end of 'Two And a Half Men:' Twitter reacts